Saturday, 25 September 2010

pretty and pink

My goodness i have a lot of things to do today. So i thought i would get my card done nice and early.





Recipe
Stamps-magnolia, jam tilda, slice of yummy cake
DP`s-sorry they are from my stash i have no clue where there from
Flowers-all from wild orchid crafts
Ribbon-ebay
Gems-ebay

As always i have coloured tilda with distress inks. Looking at that cake makes me feel hungry. yummy cake. yum. I have finally managed to get my hands on the magnolia doohickey die cut tag. I bought it 6 weeks ago on preorder from a company, i wont be telling who this company is because i have used them before and never had any problems. They kept telling me it would be in stock soon and sent out ASAP. Well i finally got fed up of waiting asked for a refund and bought it at bunny zoe`s as it was in stock. I got so jealous seeing everyone else using it on their beautiful creations. But i have it now and love it so much. I think i will be using it on every card i can. :-)

Challenges
cute card thursday-sketch
stamping for the weekend-tag it
crafts and me-easels
creative inspirations-2 or more stamps
wild orchid-ribbons and bows

x laura x

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Very cute Laura, and who doesn't love pink lol. *hugz*

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Mona Evy said...

Georgeous card! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun, Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is very pretty! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beautiful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

angel4031 said...

WOW gorgeous - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations x x

Annie said...

such a beautiful easel card with cutie tilda! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x