Tuesday 11 January 2011

MIA!!

Hi bloggers.

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and a brilliant New Year. I, like so many this year have contracted the horrible flu. I have been out of action since the day after new years eve. I was on the sofa for about a week and am now nearly back to normal(well as normal as i can be). I hope within this week i will be back with more creations.

In the meantime have you seen Magnolias newest collection??? they are avaliable for pre-order HERE.

x laura x

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi Laura,
thank you for your sweet comment
hugs
Claudia

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html