Saturday 17 July 2010

just hanging around

Hello bloggers, hows the weather where you are? Its lovely in Essex, UK not too hot not too cold, so just right for me. I received the magnolia summer kit this morning, I bought it off someone who didnt want it. So i just had to ink this one up as it made me chuckle when i saw it.





Stamp-magnolia, dangling sea Edwin
DP-magnolia, lazy summer days
Rest-from my stash

Challenges
daring cardmakers-we are sailing
allsorts-summer days
the secret crafter-summer holidays

Look at Edwin, doesn't he look soo cute, just hanging around. I have coloured him with distress inks(im addicted). If you have any questions at any time, about anything, just leave me a comment.

x laura x

6 comments:

Liza said...

Great work Laura, the image goes perfectly with those Magnolia DPs.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

A lovely nautical card - thanks for joining in :)

Vanessa.

Debs said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Paul said...

Loving the nautical feel of the card. Great summery card.
TFS
Paul

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the summery look!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx