Thursday 8 July 2010

more challenges.

Afternoon bloggers. Just a quick post this afternoon. I made a card to go with some of the challenges i came across.






stamp-belles n whistles, beary big hugs
dp-papermania, rose garden
roses-selection from wild orchid crafts
sentiment-whiff of joy, 1001 nights
pearls-stash
glittler-stickles

The image is coloured with distress inks. I am in love with distress inks, now i have got the hang of them. The ribbon was white organza ribbon which i have coloured with promarkers to match the colour of the dp i used. I am a little disappointed with the way the sentiment came out, i wanted it to be a bit brighter. Never mind you can still see it.

Challenges:
belles n whistles-glitter and pearls
yns challenges-challenge 20 flower power
magical crafts fortnightly challenge-challenge 18 flower power
crafty cardmakers-challenge 24 inky fingers


x laura x

6 comments:

Adeline Ng said...

Hey Laura

I love everything about this card, the image, the paper, the sentiments, the flowers!! I am in love with colouring with distress inks too!!

hugs
Adeline

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is a gorgeous card Laura! Love the colors.
Thanks for playing with us at BnW

Hugs,
Iris

Lin said...

Laura this is beautiful. I am a fellow ME sufferer. Card making has saved my sanity and I am sure you will find the same thing.

Thanks so much for finding the time to join us at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight.

Lin x

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! This is so stunning!! I love the coloring and the layout. Sending you hugs!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! I love your flower cluster too! ;) Thank you so much for joining us in our BnW challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, I really love the flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx