Tuesday 14 December 2010

Beautiful Edwin

I have finally got round to posting this card i finished this morning. This will be my last card until the weekend as i have a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow i am having my family round for dinner and i am cooking them a feast. Then on Wednesday ITS MY BIRTHDAY! yipee! I`m going to be a quarter of a century old(god that makes it sound old). On Thursday evening i`m going to be at the o2 arena in London to see the one and only LADY GAGA. So excited i haven't been to a music concert before.(should be a really good night). I`m giving my self a day off Friday as i will need it.
So on to today`s card.

 I have used the beautiful lighting Edwin from Magnolia. I have coloured him with distress inks. I have also added glamor dust to the bulbs to make them sparkle. I have stamped around the border with 2 stamps from the Stempelglede grunge collection, called grunge splatter and grunge corner, stamped in memento ink cocoa.


A close up of the grunge stamps. I`m so happy i managed to get the grunge collection. i love it, such a good investment, I will be using it alot.


  Sentiment is from Whimsy, winter letter seals. DP is Magnolia, red noel. Brown ribbon from stash. Red glitter around sentiment is stickles. Bulb embellishments(top left) are from ebay they are by woodware, i have covered them in glamor dust to make them stand out more. They are different colour`s but don`t show up in this bad light. I have also gone around the edge of the DP with crackle paint. I think that`s everything.

Challenges
just magnolia-a christmas card
magnolia down under-red, brown and cream
stamp with fun-X-mas
bunny zoes crafts-sparkle and shine

x laura x

4 comments:

Kylie said...

This is so cute Laura! One of my favourite images this year, but I missed out on him. I love the stamping around th eimage and your embellishments are perfect!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Debbie Dolphin said...

So adorable and hes such a cutie. Thankyou for joining us at MDUC this week
love Debbie xxx

annes paperfun said...

Lovely card!..And Edwin is so cute :o))
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Camilla said...

He is such a cutie!:)
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla