Saturday 4 December 2010

Im on a roll

just a quick post today, I`m on a roll(at last). My friends daughter is having a baby boy due early January. I know it is going to get even more busy closer to Christmas so thought i would get this card done now and out the way, so I`m not rushing.


Bow is a little big, i should of made it one size smaller but the ribbon is quite wide. Ribbon "its a boy" is from hobbycraft. Charm is from bunny zoes crafts.


Magnolia image cuddley horse. Coloured with distress inks. Stickles waterfall has been added to image and around the edges of the DP`s.

Pearls(big and small) are from ebay. DP`s are by flair design baby collection(not sure what the name is).

Sentiment and ticket die are both from papertrey ink called "just the ticket"(my favorite set).
And yes it is another easel card(love these cards)



Challenges
by the cute and girly-children
paper take weekly-sketch
just magnolia-anything goes with sparkle


x laura x

5 comments:

Mina said...

what a fantastic baby boy card Laura, I love this fabulous Magnolia horse...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is so adorable! Love that Magnolia horse! Fantastic card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again next week!
hugs, Sharon

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect, easel cards are always that bit extra special too :-)


thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Beate said...

What a darling Easel card. Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Kylie said...

Another great card. I thought I'd have a peek at your other work while I was here, lol. I love this cute stamp.
Hugs
Kylie
(there is candy on my blog if you're interested!) xx