Monday 23 August 2010

4 you.

Hi bloggers, how rubbish am i. I thought i would have been able to post more this weekend but haven't managed it, but i have been busy. I have been waiting for a few things to come arrive in the post so i can get on with my wedding card im making. Unfortunately, the shop i ordered the stamp from i am waiting for has sent out the incorrect one, so i am having to wait untill i can show you my card. It is almost down, if the stamp doesn't arrive before the weekend i will show you the card anyway, as the wedding is on Saturday.
Anyway i have put together a card this morning, it is small and simple so don't expect anything to spectacular.













Recipe
Stamp-magnolia, mini flying tilda
DP-stash
Ribbon-stash
Sentiment-stampin up, tiny tags
Punch-stampin up, tiny tag
Corners-quickutz, photo corner
Glitter-stickles, crystal

I coloured Tilda with distress inks and i have yet again used my bow easy to create this amazing bow. Just love it. I am putting bows on all my cards at the moment. lol. I am going to make this cute little card as a set of 5(i think) all different colours. I wanted to show this card today though. I havent got time to make the other little cards this week. I have alot to do and some other cards i want to make and to show you. The card measures 3x3 inches, so is very small.

Challenges
Allsorts-miniature 3"
just magnolia-lets get sentimental
paper cutz-anything goes
creative card crew-sparkle and shine
my time to craft-glitter and glitz
moving along with the times-glitter

x laura x

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a cute card, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

scotspanda said...

awww this is just adorable! love the image so cute

thanks so much for taking up my challenge at Allsorts

Amanda xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Super Cute! I love that little fairy!
Thanks for Joining us at Just Magnolia!

Hugs, Mindy

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Laura - love that little Tilda and her sparkly wings. I got a Bow-Easy recently too - I just love it!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)