Thursday 19 August 2010

sailor edwin

Hi all, i have been feeling a bit rubbish this week. But have been working on a wedding card this week which i will try and get finished and put it up soon(just waiting for a stamp to arrive so i can finish it).
On to the card i have done today. Its for my grandads birthday, Im not too good at men cards but im pleased with this one. Im afraid there is only one picture of my card today as my camera had low battery.


 Doesn't Edwin look soo cute? I coloured him and the background with distress inks.

 Stamp-magnolia, Edwin with binoculars, sea background
 DP-magnolia, vintage peacock plaid
 Ribbon-stash

Challenges
ABC -blue

x laura x

1 comment:

Stampin'Piper said...

Your card is really cute! I'm also not good making men cards ...

You've asked about a sentiment stamp on my card, it's from Catslife Press, I really love it :)

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja