Friday 13 August 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hello Bloggers, sorry i have not managed to get a post out before now. As i said in my last post i had a week away with my partner and his parents. It was lovely, we went up to the Lake District as they have a time share there. I have never been to the Lake District before and it was a brilliant week although very tiring for me. James and I visted an animal park which was amazing, I love animals and never get tired of going to different places to vist them. I think it was called south lake animal park, a must if you are in that neck of the woods.
I got back on Saturday evening and have taken the last week to recover and and get back on top of things. James has a friend at work who is in the process of buying a house with his girlfriend, so thought i would get ahead and make them a card for their new home.






For this lay out i followed a sketch set by a challenge blog but didn't relies it finished this morning(silly me) I was waiting to show you this card as i wanted to add the bow before uploading it, I was waiting for my bow easy to arrive in the post. I got it this morning and love it, so clever. A perfect bow every time. You can buy one HERE.

Stamp-magnolia, wooden house
DP-my minds eye, complete boy
Ribbon-stash
Punch-martha stewart, quilted edge punch
Glitter-ranger stickles, baby blue

Dont forget to keep an eye on my blogs side bar for up to date candy for you to join in and win.

x laura x

No comments: