Tuesday 21 September 2010

clean and simple

Evening all.
Hope you are all well.
Im on a roll with cards at the moment and loving some of the challenges that are going on.
I really wanted to give the belles n whistles challenge a go, the challenge this week is clean and simple. I found this really hard, i wanted to keep adding things to the card. lol. But i managed to hold my self back.




Recipe
Stamp-belles n whistles, beary big hugs
DP-basicgrey, bitters sweet paper pack
Ribbon-stash
Sentiment-whiff of joy, 1001 nights
Colouring-distress inks

Challenges
belles n whistles-clean and simple
stamp with fun-stuffed animals
polly craft-cute and cuddly


x laura x

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Pretty card Laura!!! I love these papers and they are so sweet with this image!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles and WHistles!
:)kathy

Lilian said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work! I love the papers and the matching ribbon too! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles Challenge!

Joey said...

Hi Laura

great card this is a sweet image great girlie colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
Joey.x

Lynda Nielsen said...

what an absolute darling card Laura, I just love the papers and matching ribbon. I definitely can understand how you struggled with not adding so much. I had that same struggle with mine. It's difficult isn't it?
Your card came out beautifully. So glad you could join us for this weeks Belles 'n Whistles Challenge. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Elise said...

Ohhh this is sooo pretty! I love this image as well! :) You've coloured her so beautifully and all those hearts and swirls fit her perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles!

hugs,
Elise

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla