Sunday 12 September 2010

whiff of joy

Hi all, unfortunately i am still unwell :-( it has taken me a couple of days to finish this card due to being so unwell. So yet again this will be a quick post. I have another card that i am just about to finish but probably wont post it until tomorrow. So here is today's card.






Recipes
Stamp-whiff of joy, lizzie with muff
DP`s-dovecraft, winter wonderland
Gems-stash
Border die-spellbinders, snowflake bordabilities
Ribbon-stash

When i used the bordabilities die on the edge of the card, I then put a strip of the winter wonderland DP behind it.
Please see the post before for how i did the glittery snowflakes.

Challenges
whiff of joy-layers


x laura x

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love your use of that sheer ribbon & the layering of the border is a lovely idea.
Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
Paula (PEP)

Karina said...

Dear Laura

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/08/birthday-candy.html

Love from Karina

Giò said...

Lovely card! I love the fresh style and the pretty details. Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and lovely colors. Great take on the theme.
Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ.
Anne : )