Saturday 4 September 2010

My cat has a confession

Whats with the title? "my cat has a confession" well she does. Being only 7months old Lotti is like a typical cat at that age. Loves climbing and running around like a nutter. In my last post a showed you the first Christmas card i had made, well little Lotti managed to spill water all over it :-( I wasnt happy but i cant blame her (well not totally) i was the one who left water on the desk. Never mind. 
Im hoping to get more Christmas cards done from now on as i have purchased some Christmas stuff. (its on its way). But Lotti is keeping me occupied at the moment and probably for the next 2weeks. Why? she went to the vets yesterday to get spayed. She is really not happy about the cone on her head, and it has to stay there for 2weeks. I tried letting her have a bit of time with the collar off but she is straight for the stitches.She has a "thing" about licking the side of it but i think that is because she cant groom her self properly.




Now on to the card.






Recipe
Stamp-Lili of the valley, James bear-pile of presents
DP`s-Papermania, silent night
Flowers-wild orchid crafts, poinsettias Large- Small
Glitter-stickles, crystal
Ribbon-stash
Sentiment-stampin up, from the season of joy set

Image has been coloured with distress inks. I have changed the middle of the poinsettias, i found a blog post by the very talented Bev  on the whiff of joy inspirations & tutorial blog and loved what she had done to them, so go take a look. I used a different metal middle bit, the ones i used you can find HERE. I used the large and small snowflake filigree and then just stuck a clear gem in the middle.I have also used stickles on the bears Christmas hat.(hope you can see it)

Challenge
stamp something-something cute
crafts and me-gems and sparkle

x laura x

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Laura, a great take on this weeks sketch. Hope Lotti's not suffering too much. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and cute cat, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx