Friday 25 June 2010

last post today

I love my new magnolia wedding collection 2010 stamps. I wanted to use them with some of my older stamps. This is what i came up with.







Stamps- Magnolia, wedding rose arch, tilda with three flowers.
Sentiment-verve
DP-magnolia, pink starlit
Flowers-wild orchid crafts
Punch-MS, corner punch daisy
Spell binders nestabilities label ten
Colouring-Background(sky and grass) chalks, rest of image, promarkers

 Hope you are all enjoying the UK weather at the moment! x

 x Laura x

4 comments:

Liza said...

A stunning card Laura, the image is so sweet and I love the easel design.

Liza x

Unknown said...

Ow what a cute card. I do love easel cards and pink cards lol. Great job *hugz*

x laura x said...

hi, cassandra thanks for the lovely comment. I thank you for the inspiration you gave me from your card. I do love easel cards as well.
Laura x

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! Awesome card. Truly inspirational. Love the fact you combined stamps. Love the colors and it goes without saying love the image too. Thanks for sharing.

Happy crafting!

Julie