Friday 25 June 2010

Where to start?

OK i know i have been a bit slow on the posts this week but i havent been very well. I have ME and have had it for just over 2years now. Due to the lovely hot weather in the UK at the moment i have been very tired, so unable to do much.
Anyway i have managed to make a couple of cards today. So will have alot to show you. I think i may spilt this up into a couple of different posts(dont want to bore you lol!)
This is a card i made for my dad. A bit late i know. But better late than never.


 My dad loves doing BBQ`s so i saw this image and thought it would be great for him. The image is a digital download you can find it here. I wanted to do more of a scene maybe trees in the background but run out of time. Papers are from my stash(they were loose and i dont know where from) I coloured the image with promarkers. Sentiment is from verve. I love their sentiments.



 x Laura x

No comments: