Friday 25 June 2010

New stamp. yipeee!

I have been searching for this stamp for ages. It has been out of stock for a while now, well it is a lovely stamp so there is no surprise there. I finally found a shop in Australia(i am in the UK) that had it in stock and i jumped at the chance of ordering it. It worked out around the same price to get it from Australia as it would to buy it from the UK. Mad isn't it. I was expecting to wait around 10-14days. I ordered it on Thursday and to my amazement it dropped through the door on Tuesday. I am amazed. It took the weekend. I sometimes have to wait longer for supplies to come from within the UK. As soon as i received it i just had to use it. What stamp i here you asking. WELL............

This is a belles n whistles stamp called beary big hugs. I love it, it is just so cute. I coloured this cute image with promarkers. Flowers are from wild orchid crafts. They have a new website now and so much more stuff. Ribbon is wide organza ribbon in white. I coloured the ribbon in with my promarkers to match the jeans in the image.



I added pink stickles to the edge of the flowers to make them sparkle, and blue around the image.
If you have any questions ever, just leave a comment and i will get back to you ASAP.

x Laura x

No comments: